Add something “new” to your NYE menu!
Written by Adela Skowronski on December 29, 2020
Want to end this strange year with a bang? Welp – for the more adventurous listeners out there, I’ve put together a list of 5 interesting take out foods you can order to enhance your 2020 New Year’s Eve experience at home.
No particular order. Let’s dive right in!
CBD Ice Cream Place – Ida’s Artisan Ice Cream & Treats
- 6 flavors of CBD infused ice cream ready for delivery
- Non-CBD flavors also available
- Taking a break until January 6th… plenty of time to decide which flavors you want to try
Twists on Polish and Colombian “streetfood”
- Empierogis, La Zapiekanka and more
- Specialty chocolates available as well
Kie Gol Lanee – Traditional Oaxcan Cuisine
- Codorniz ala Parilla Almuerzo
- Marinated grilled quail with plum sauce, grilled cactus, zucchini and onion served with refried beans and rice
- Other interested choices available to go as well!
Da Mao Jia – Not your typical Chinese food
- Tomato Soup with a Chinese twist
- Water Jelly Cake?!?
- And more
- Order their pig face (not actually a pig face unfortunately), goat empanadas, goat liver mouse, goat belly… plus more normal stuff