Which Pets Help or Hurt Your Dating Chances the Most?
Written by Greg Bartusiak on November 3, 2020
When you date someone with a pet, whether you like it or not, you’re also dating that pet.
According to a new survey, 50% of people say they’re more likely to want to date someone with a dog. But that’s the ONLY pet that really helps your dating life. Here’s a full breakdown . . .
1. Dog . . . makes 50% more willing to date you, 9% less willing.
2. Cat . . . makes 35% more willing, 30% less willing.
3. Horse . . . makes 33% more willing, 16% less willing.
4. Parrot . . . makes 21% more willing, 28% less willing.
5. Miniature pig . . . makes 15% more willing, 39% less willing.
6. Hamster . . . makes 15% more willing, 26% less willing.
7. Snake . . . makes 7% more willing, 59% less willing.
8. Tarantula . . . makes 6% more willing, 59% less willing.
Looks Like I’m getting another dog! -GB